Just got back from Glasto having worked for Worthy FM and BBC 6 Music and I have to say it was probably the best yet. No mud, just dust. No U2, just Gorillaz and 170,000 very happy people. I survived on tea and walnut whips and managed to get an impressive five showers in over eight days, beating my previous best. I also got to meet some fantastic folk over the week, including Scissor Sisters and Nicki, the steward who guarded the toilet block. Thanks again Mr. Eavis.
- BRAINWASHING YOUR CHILD. AND FAILING.
- GETTING FIT; PASSING FAD OR HERE TO STAY?
- WHY GLASTONBURY WORKS. AND GREAT BRITAIN DOESN’T.
- PUT THE NEEDLE ON THE RECORD
- CELEBRITY DEATHS AND DYING IN GENERAL
- THE BEAST OF BREAKFAST
- BOWIE, CROSS-DRESSING AND ME.
- NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS AND ALL THAT BOLLOCKS
- BACK IN THE GAME
- FIVE MORE YEARS